||Heavy Duty Truck Mechanic
||Regional Truck Tire Sales and Service Company
One of the largest regional truck tire dealers in the country is seeking experienced "Heavy Duty Truck Mechanics"
You will be expected to deliver the highest quality of service to end user. Identify and address end user needs on all vehicle maintenance & repairs while following company safety policies
This position requires recent truck/trailer mechanicial experience. If you are a true professional, with superior skills, you need to apply today!
Shops are well equipped and clean in a positive fast paced environment. Career advancement programs are available.
These positions are available immediately!!!!
- Excellent hourly wages
- Compensation is dependent on years of experience, certifications and licenses.
- Medical insurance program
- Life insurance
- 401 K Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Job duties include performing pm’s, federal inspections, troubleshooting and general repairs to tractor, trailers and straight trucks.
- Should have knowledge of electrical and air brake systems on trucks and trailers and have computer skills to troubleshoot problems with diagnostic software.
- State inspection certification is a plus in states where inspections are required by law.
- Valid driver’s license needed, CDL preferred. Various training is provided.
- Must have 2+ yrs exp., clean driving record, and your own basic hand tools.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Good safety record
- Valid drivers license - in good standing
- CDL Class "A" or "B" preferred but not required
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Reference Job # M70815TM
Drug Free Workplace
4 Ways to Apply or Inquire
Complete this short form to get fast results
Mechanical Technician Information Form