||Senior Business Development/Account Manager
||NO LONGER AVAILABLE
||World Leader in Tire Protection Technology
Premier manufacturer of mobility components for wheeled vehicles, with a full line of products including runflats for various levels of commercial and OTR vehicles, wheels, tire shields, and turn-key assembly services.
This is a new position and it is available immediately. Selected person will be presenting company's products to commercial and OTR tire users, dealers and manufacturers
Don't hesitate, investigate today!
Call for more details, it's interesting.
- Completive compensation program - Salary plus annual bonus
- Full comprehensive benefits package to include matching 401K plus medical, vision and dental insurance plans to list a few.
- Vacation and 11 paid holidays
- Relocation participation for outstanding candidate
- Must work out of Corporate office in Trenton, NJ
Primary Job Description:
Maintains and grow sales for existing customers and new customers based on knowledge of the customer, preferences, and product knowledge. Routinely resolves customer issues within established guidelines and partners with customers in identifying satisfactory solutions. Establishes, develops, and fosters quality business relationships to generate new business and increase business from current customer base. Manages support staff and works closely with cross functional teams in Engineering, Production, and Quality.
- Support the Director of Sales and Marketing and the Staff as required.
- Support and manage new and existing customer accounts as assigned by management.
- Develop and maintain business relationships by promoting and selling Company's products.
- Identify and develop business relationships with new accounts in established and new markets as assigned.
- Obtain budgeted sales revenue target through selling our value proposition, building customer relationships, cutting edge technologies, and face to face customer interface.
- Generate new revenue streams by aggressively pushing new/existing products at the OEM and Government levels. Convince the customers of the need and value that the product offers. Ensure sufficient production infrastructure and capabilities to support low and high production levels.
- Evaluate customers’ business needs and prepare and submit formal and informal proposals and recommendations.
- Provide ongoing market evaluations and account performance analysis.
- Develop quarterly sales call plan and activities for assigned accounts.
- Generate and distribute reports pertaining to assigned responsibilities.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Travel to fulfill assigned responsibilities. Usually 25% to 50% domestic and international travel.
- Work overtime as required.
Required Education and/or Experience
- Commercial Tire Sales background along with 10 to 12 years of business sales/marketing and/or engineering experience.
- Four-year degree in Sales/Business/Marketing/Engineering or Technical field.
- Must have the ability to work independently and possess strong decision-making, motivational, workload management, analytical and organizational skills.
- Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate with management, staff, and customers and demonstrate sound judgment/reasoning skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace