||Regional Sales Representative - Tire and Wheel Related Products
1. Northern Texas and Oklahoma
3. Virginia, West Virginia and Eastern Kentucky
||National Tire & Wheel Related Products Supplier
Well established leading provider of tire and wheel related products that are needed in all tire shops, new car dealers, retread plants, government accounts and trucking fleets is searching for talented "Sales Representatives".
These outside sales representative positions are responsible for growing sales with current and future accounts in an assigned geographic territory.
Position requires recent experience in the tire or related industry. If qualified, you need to investigate these opportunities today.
- Work out of your home office
- Must reside or move to assigned territory
- Competitive starting salary
- Aggressive/compensation structure
- Complete benefit package!!
- Opportunity for advancement
- Vehicle mileage allowance
- Continued product training
- Assess/build relationships with existing accounts and identify/qualify prospects.
- Develop specific sales plans to enhance existing account relationships and, consequently increase sales
- Dig deep into territory to unearth new opportunities for sales
- Provides product training to all customers as needed
- Report regularly to the Company on progress toward assigned revenue goals, as well as competition, changing customer requirements, responses to Company products & pricing, etc.
- Participates in Company-sponsored training activities; product training, sales skills/tactics training.
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel within the assigned region - up to 65%
- Successful sales history with 2+ years outside sales experience
- Knowledge of most tire related products and services.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with company staff and all customers. Be the chief liaison between the customer and the company.
- Sound organizational and planning skills.
- Knowledge of B2B product sales techniques.
- Knowledge of the transportation/trucking industry is helpful.
- Able to travel independently; possess a valid driver’s license
- Computer literate
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace