||POSTPONED - Regional Sales Managers
||1. South Central - CO, NM, OK, TX, AR, LA - Based out of "Houston" area - States my vary
Northwest, USA - WA, OR, ID and BC Canada (based out of Western WA or OR)
3. Eastern Canada - Based out of the Montreal Metro Area (Bi-Lingual French and English)
||Established OTR Solid Tire Manufacturer
Company manufactures solid tires for all makes and models of equipment used in off the road applications and abusive environments where only a solid tire will work. Company also manufactures bolt on rubber cutting edges. When it comes to providing solutions for customer driven needs and demands, company has become known as the worldwide leader in solid rubber tire technology. With customer service second to none, company has trained sales engineers in the field that make regular on-site visits to customers from coast to coast, Australia and Europe. Building on the most experienced engineering, sales and production staff, company is never found sitting still.
Company is seeking a professional, energetic and motivated individual to join their team. The ideal candidate will be customer service focused, have strong sales and communication skills, with 5 to 10 years’ experience with OEMs.
- Great salary and bonus opportunities
- Complete benefit package to include company paid medical, dental and life insurance
- Generous PTO
- Company Vehicle
- Continued product training
• Honest and forthright
• Call on Customers and promote awareness of company's products.
• Fill Customers need for products
• Maintain outstanding level of service to customers
• Regular on-site visits
• Stay alert to leads on sales and follow-up
• Research and resolve discrepancies
• Exhibit listening skills to be able to communicate with all types of people
• Submit detailed weekly call reports with follow up
• Meet sales goals
• Others as required
Experience and Education:
• BS degree or equivalent, Business Management/Admin preferred, but not required.
• Sales experience preferred
• Experience and/or knowledge of heavy equipment and tires is a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook with ability to work on multiple mobile devices.
Additional skills and competencies:
• Good communication skills
• Excellent attitude and team player
• Proactive and innovative
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, be a self-starter and able to adapt to change.
• Achieve maximum sales and profitability in assigned territory by working with both existing customers and targeting new accounts.
• Appropriately allocate call frequency between existing customer base and opportunity accounts.
• Prepare sales presentations, reports and sales quotes.
• Knowledge of products and their applications
• Must reside or relocate within the assigned territory, for Eastern Canada must reside near Montreal, for South Central region must reside near Houston Metro area
• Substantial travel
• Must have a valid driver’s license (Motor Vehicle Report will be performed on final candidate).
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace