|| Regional Commercial Tire Territory Manager
||Louisiana based with additional responsibility for Arkansas and Mississippi
||Industry Leading International Tire Manufacturer
Premier international tire manufacturer is seeking a "Commercial Tire Territory Manager" for a three state territory.
This position is responsible for all dealer & fleet: sales, support, education, and marketing of truck tires in their assigned territory. This includes multiple brands. You will also be responsible for being the “Regional Expert” on all truck tire matters.
Position requires recent sales experience in the commercial tire industry. If qualified, you need to investigate this opportunity today.
Must reside or be willing to reside in Louisiana, or very close to the state line. We can discuss.
- Completive compensation structure
- Bonus opportunities
- Complete benefits program
- Vehicle allowance
- Primary business relationship based on assignment protocol includes responsibility for administration of – but not limited to: Pricing, Category Tire Orders, COOP funds & distribution, POP, Advertising, Warranty Adjustments, Credits, Trade Show Requests, Special Discount Requests, Product Testing, Signage, and all paperwork follow up
- Required to plan and execute allocation of work time in the field with servicing commercial dealers, dealer sales personnel, and fleet accounts.
- Plan, schedule and participate in special events, expositions, product training, trade shows, dealer or fleet meetings
- Be the regional representative for all truck tire matters
- Prospect new commercial dealers
- Post work schedule and visits on system monthly
- Enter tire performance data for analysis
- Any other duties/responsibilities as assigned by Management
- Travel up to 80% possible.
- High School degree, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the tire industry to include commercial tire sales
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Business acumen
- Business planning skills
- Consultative selling skills
- Self-starter with a strong independent work ethic
- Ability to use Microsoft office suite of products
- Knowledge of commercial tire types and related products
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace